INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT TO THE WEBSITE
We may collect personal information from you such as your name, postal address or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to Puplords, by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. You can unsubscribe at any time.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Puplords.com, For example, when you use this site, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed Puplords.com. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the site, such as links clicked.
This Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalised experience here on puplords.com.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To operate and maintain our website
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customise the Website for your account
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To provide you with user support
- To track and measure advertising on the Puplords.com
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorise us to share your information.
Additionally, Puplords.com may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE PUBLICLY
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
All images and content posted on PUPLORDS are copyright protected. Please do not use images without prior permission. If you would like to republish a post or pics from Puplords on your own site, please link back to the original source at the top of the post.